Welcome to Walnut Valley Puppies!
Everyone wants the perfect puppy. You are looking for the puppy you can love, and the one who will love you back with unconditional puppy love. We understand and will help you find the puppy that is just right for you and your family!
Our family raises adorable Mini and Standard Bernedoodle puppies. We provide our puppies with loving care from day #1 and ensure the puppies stay healthy, allowing us to present you with a happy, active puppy dog pal. We are best at producing Tri-colored Mini and Standard Bernedoodles and our puppies make great companions and playmates.
Browse our website to see photos of Bernedoodle puppies for sale. We also picture many of the puppies who have found their forever homes. Learn about our family, our puppies and their parents, and how you can become the proud owner of a new puppy!
Our puppies go to their forever home with the following:
- Prepaid ICA Registration
- Prepaid Online Training Course
- Health certificate from our vet
- Up to date on vaccinations
- Up to date on dewormers
- Micro chipped
- Vet checked
- 2 year genetic health guarantee
- Dew claws removed
- Blanket with mother and siblings scent
- Collar and leash
- Puppy food starter pack
- Several toys
- And more!
Why Walnut Valley Puppies?
- 1. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- You deserve the best, and you can expect an over-the-top experience when working with us. You and your puppy will be cared for, and you will receive exceptional service. We are passionate about relationships and your satisfaction.
- 2. Health Tested Parents / Healthy, Happy Puppies
- Looking for a hearty, thriving puppy? Our goal is to place healthy puppies in your arms. We accomplish this with health tested parents, a clean, sanitized environment, precise vaccination and deworming program, and a thorough nose to tail check by our experienced vet. Every puppy is guaranteed to go home healthy, and is additionally covered by our 2-year Genetic Health Guarantee.
- 3. Lifetime Support
- Your new family member will most definitely bring joy, warmth, and fun. We enjoy your pictures and stories and welcome continued interaction with you! In the case of any interesting challenges, we are here to help you find solutions as needed.
We got our mini Bernedoodle from Walnut Valley a week ago. Since I live far away, I was concerned about buying a dog via the internet without visiting the breeder. I asked for the name of their vet, which they willingly provided, confirmed it was a ‘real’ vet, and spoke with the vet tech for nearly 20 minutes to ensure that all the dogs are up to date on vaccinations, females are of appropriate weight, they don’t have an unusual level of euthanizations, etc. I didn’t want to ship such a young puppy so I flew to Indianapolis and picked him up. From the minute I got him, he was affectionate and loving. In the crate on the way home, if he started to cry, he would immediately calm when I gave him my hand. We’ve now had him a week, and he is both a snuggle bug and very smart. He’s mastered sit and down and sleeps all night in his crate, and we couldn’t be happier with him. Jason was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. He answered every question and was flexible as my travel plans evolved. Overall a great experience with a delightful outcome.